Juergens Park is a City owned park located at 1331 Ulrich, between Zion and Hufsmith Roads in Tomball. This land from this park was donated from the Juergens Family. The property had been in their family since 1964. Juergens Park is also Tomball's first city park. The entire city was invited and encouraged to participate in construction of the park. The community efforts involved the Chamber of Commerce, citizens, and local business men and women. The park has 86 parking spaces with 5 handicap spaces. There are a total of 18 barbeque pits and 3 of these are under the large pavilion. There are a total of 39 picnic tables and 24 of these are under the large pavilion. There are 8 benches spread out around the park and there are 9 trashcans found around the park.
The park features:
- A Large Lighted Pavilion - The pavilion measures 60x100. It has electricity and a large barbeque pit. There are 40 large picnic tables (8 feet) under this covered area, which can seat up to 10 people per table. This facility is wheelchair accessible with a handicap water fountain and restrooms. Priority use of pavilion to be given by reservation. Reservations may be made by contacting Public Works Department at (281)-290-1400. The pavilion must be cleaned up by the reserving party immediately after function is over and there is a large dumpster by the pavilion. A NON-refundable rental fee and a refundable security/cleaning deposit, along with a completed application and verification that you understand the park rules and regulations, are required to confirm a reservation. Please call the Public Works Department to check for available date desired.
- A 1/2 mile walking track - The track has an asphalt surface and is grass and root free.
- Playgrounds - The Park has three playgrounds. There are two water fountains within the areas.
- Basketball Court - The basketball court is a half size court and it is lighted.
- Volleyball Court - The volleyball court is a regulation size court and made of sand.
- Pickleball Court - One fenced pickleball court, regulation size. No reservations at this time.
- Picnic Areas - There are 10 picnic tables and barbeque pits. They are all within site of the playgrounds. There are also two wheelchair accessible tables.
- Restrooms - The Public Works Department cleans and maintains the restrooms daily.
- Park Rules - Dogs must be on a leash and they are allowed on the walking trails, but not in the playground area for safety of the children.