1414 E. Hufsmith
Tomball TX, 77375
Broussard Park is a City-owned park located at 1414 E. Hufsmith. The land for this park was donated from the Broussard family and was made possible by contributions from the Humana Foundation, KaBOOM!, Baker Hughes, Tomball Regional Health Foundation, and over 200 community volunteers that assisted during our Community Build.
Broussard Park features four (4) soccer fields total and is maintained and operated by Dynamo Dash Youth Soccer Club. More information about their program can be found here.
The park features:
- Restroom and concession stand area with a small covered pavilion
- 3/4 mile asphalt walking track with exercise equipment
- Play structure with ADA-friendly equipment including a Theater Sensory Cottage and Birds Nest Swing
- Soccer Fields - including three (3) small fields and one (1) large field
- Stocked pond with a large fishing pier
- Picnic areas equipped with wheelchair-accessible picnic tables and barbecue pits.