Vendor & Alcohol Permits

Vendor Permits

The following permits are issued through the City Secretary's office. Each of these must be turned into the City Secretary at 401 Market Street:

Liquor Licensing

Please contact TABC first to acquire your application. Bring your application to the City Secretary's office, and staff will fill out the necessary portions of the application and apply the City seal. A two-year fee is required. The fee is based on one-half of the Harris County annual fee.