How do I report a pothole?

Please call (281) 290-1400. Please provide your name, address and daytime telephone number.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if I have questions about my City utility (water, sewer, gas and garbage) bill?
2. Does the City of Tomball have a place to dispose of household hazardous waste?
3. How do I report a streetlight that is out or never turns off?
4. How do I report a pothole?
5. When is my street swept?
6. How do I report a raised sidewalk, curb, etc.?
7. How do I report a traffic signal problem/issue?
8. How do I request tree trimming/pruning, report a fallen tree or limb, or report a leaning tree?
9. There is a dead animal in the road, who do I call?
10. Can I reserve a City Park for a party?
11. Does the City of Tomball provide fluoridated water?
12. My water pressure is low/fluctuating. How do I get it checked?
13. I need to have my water shut off to make repairs. Who do I call?
14. If I have a Tomball address does that mean that I live within the city limits of Tomball?