Update on Utility Billing Schedule and Issuance of Bills
April Bill Update
Thank you to our residents and customers as we restored utility billing operations. Please find the most recent utility billing update below.
- April 2023 bills will be issued on Wednesday, April 12, 2023.
- We have extended the due date for April bills to May 19, 2023.
- There will be no late payment penalties or disconnects if you pay your April bill in full by May 19, 2023.
- If you receive your bill via email, it will be sent from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder if you do not see your bill in your inbox.
For Customers with Deposit Credits
- For customers who meet the criteria to have their prior deposit applied to their bill, please note that those deposits have been applied to your April 2023 bill.
REMINDER - ADJUSTED DUE DATES
- December 2022 bill due date: March 17, 2023
- January 2023 bill due date: April 28, 2023
- February 2023 bill due date: May 5, 2023
- March 2023 bill due date: May 12, 2023
At this time, customers are able to pay one of the following ways:
- In person at 501 James St., Tomball, TX 77375;
- Online through the Tomball Municipal Online Payments system
- Via phone by calling (888) 411-2932;
- Via night dropbox at 501 James St., Tomball, TX 77375; and
- Sent via mail to 501 James St., Tomball, TX 77375.
We understand the change in the utility billing schedule could produce a hardship for customers. If you want to discuss a payment arrangement, please contact City of Tomball Customer Service at (281) 290-1450.